Friday, February 11, 2011

Prof page 5. rebuttle for book...


Yes, it would be nice to know whether the blood samples taken from the carpet were from the parts of the carpet which the police cut out and burned and which parts those were.  Is there really enough evidence about whose blood was where?

No, I think there is enough information about whose blood it was. There was blood on the bed (from June). There was blood on the floor near the door, at the foot of the bed and round the other side of the bed. I haven't seen any photos of it, or any reports about whose blood it was.
--------------------------------------------

The very same argument could be applied to the presence of blood found in the kitchen - Sheila's blood was definitely there...

Missed a word out from my post - I DON'T think there is enough info about whose blood it was.

There are reports of blood and where it was, but no information about whose blood it was. There is no evidence whatsoever that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen, and there's no evidence that Neville's blood was not in the bedroom.
------------------------------

I would say that there is no evidence that there was any blood belonging or originating from Ralph in the bedroom, but definitely some of Sheila's blood in the kitchen...

If Jeremy was the killer, Ralph would have come to the aid of June, Sheila and the children, and yet there appears to be none of their blood at all found upon Ralph Bambers body, or clothing?

How do you explain this, if it were true?

Where is the evidence that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen? I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever.

Did they check the blood on Neville's body or clothing? If Sheila was the killer why didn't he go to the aid of June and the children? You see how the same question can be asked whoever the killer was. 

Offline mike tesko

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 797
  • Karma: +7/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2011, 10:46:PM »

Yes, it would be nice to know whether the blood samples taken from the carpet were from the parts of the carpet which the police cut out and burned and which parts those were.  Is there really enough evidence about whose blood was where?

No, I think there is enough information about whose blood it was. There was blood on the bed (from June). There was blood on the floor near the door, at the foot of the bed and round the other side of the bed. I haven't seen any photos of it, or any reports about whose blood it was.
--------------------------------------------

The very same argument could be applied to the presence of blood found in the kitchen - Sheila's blood was definitely there...

Missed a word out from my post - I DON'T think there is enough info about whose blood it was.

There are reports of blood and where it was, but no information about whose blood it was. There is no evidence whatsoever that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen, and there's no evidence that Neville's blood was not in the bedroom.
------------------------------

I would say that there is no evidence that there was any blood belonging or originating from Ralph in the bedroom, but definitely some of Sheila's blood in the kitchen...

If Jeremy was the killer, Ralph would have come to the aid of June, Sheila and the children, and yet there appears to be none of their blood at all found upon Ralph Bambers body, or clothing?

How do you explain this, if it were true?

Where is the evidence that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen? I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever.

Did they check the blood on Neville's body or clothing? If Sheila was the killer why didn't he go to the aid of June and the children? You see how the same question can be asked whoever the killer was.
------------------------------------------------------

Sheila's bloodstained knickers were found in the kitchen...

Offline Kaldin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 667
  • Karma: +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:PM »

Yes, it would be nice to know whether the blood samples taken from the carpet were from the parts of the carpet which the police cut out and burned and which parts those were.  Is there really enough evidence about whose blood was where?

No, I think there is enough information about whose blood it was. There was blood on the bed (from June). There was blood on the floor near the door, at the foot of the bed and round the other side of the bed. I haven't seen any photos of it, or any reports about whose blood it was.
--------------------------------------------

The very same argument could be applied to the presence of blood found in the kitchen - Sheila's blood was definitely there...

Missed a word out from my post - I DON'T think there is enough info about whose blood it was.

There are reports of blood and where it was, but no information about whose blood it was. There is no evidence whatsoever that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen, and there's no evidence that Neville's blood was not in the bedroom.
------------------------------

I would say that there is no evidence that there was any blood belonging or originating from Ralph in the bedroom, but definitely some of Sheila's blood in the kitchen...

If Jeremy was the killer, Ralph would have come to the aid of June, Sheila and the children, and yet there appears to be none of their blood at all found upon Ralph Bambers body, or clothing?

How do you explain this, if it were true?

Where is the evidence that Sheila's blood was in the kitchen? I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever.

Did they check the blood on Neville's body or clothing? If Sheila was the killer why didn't he go to the aid of June and the children? You see how the same question can be asked whoever the killer was.
------------------------------------------------------

Sheila's bloodstained knickers were found in the kitchen...

How does that prove she was shot there? It doesn't.

Online Sparkfilms

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 10:48:PM »
Thanx Kaldin for posting those links earlier re. angle of shots / Shelia Caffell. I looked through it but am still far from sure. My request reminds me of the KC episode in JFK film - if you follow my meaning.

The only way I can visualise that Shelia could have been shot by Jeremy is if she was sitting upright in bed and asleep?

If the killer had a plan to murder 5 people and make it look like a suicide there must have been one chance in thousands that he ( or she, or they ) could have put in two bullets from point blank range in the way the prosecuction suggested.

The more I think about this the more unlikely it seems that things could have run so smoothly for the assassin.

Offline Kaldin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 667
  • Karma: +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2011, 10:51:PM »
Thanx Kaldin for posting those links earlier re. angle of shots / Shelia Caffell. I looked through it but am still far from sure. My request reminds me of the KC episode in JFK film - if you follow my meaning.

The only way I can visualise that Shelia could have been shot by Jeremy is if she was sitting upright in bed and asleep?

If the killer had a plan to murder 5 people and make it look like a suicide there must have been one chance in thousands that he ( or she, or they ) could have put in two bullets from point blank range in the way the prosecuction suggested.

The more I think about this the more unlikely it seems that things could have run so smoothly for the assassin.

I agree that if Jeremy killed Sheila, he was taking a big chance on being able to make it look like suicide. It's one of the things that makes me question his guilt.

Online Sparkfilms

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2011, 11:01:PM »
I've been out on a long dog walk and was turning this over in my mind.

I don't even think the mafia could have pulled off what was suggested at White House Farm.

Can you imagine anyone planning and executing anything like this with such precision?

Offline bb2010

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 138
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2011, 11:18:PM »
The thing is - the jury did.

Was it that precise? No, Sheila needed to be shot twice. Ralph managed to get downstairs and did put up a fight, June made it out of bed too.

Offline Kaldin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 667
  • Karma: +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 11:34:PM »
I feel like I'm going round in circles here.

The only thing I'm reasonably sure of is that Sheila was not lying down when she was shot but that doesn't indicate anything really.

Online Sparkfilms

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2011, 11:36:PM »
I was 50 / 50 on this for months, but a few things clicked through my mind tonight and I'm very much hoping things go Jeremy's way.

It's the idea that this faked suicide could have been in the game plan and accomplished in the end game - I don't buy in to it.

Whatever should happen in the main scheme of things, I send good wishes to Jeremy, Mike and all the posters who have given their opinions recently.

Offline Kaldin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 667
  • Karma: +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2011, 11:40:PM »
I was 50 / 50 on this for months, but a few things clicked through my mind tonight and I'm very much hoping things go Jeremy's way.

It's the idea that this faked suicide could have been in the game plan and accomplished in the end game - I don't buy in to it.

Whatever should happen in the main scheme of things, I send good wishes to Jeremy, Mike and all the posters who have given their opinions recently.

It's impossible to say one way or another. I've done loads of posts on here, I've read loads of documents, and I'm still not in possession of all the facts. No wonder it's taken 25 years to sort it out so far. The evidence is just not there - it's all speculation, theories, and opinions.

Offline bb2010

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 138
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Herbert Leon McDonnell's report
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2011, 11:44:PM »
I was 50 / 50 on this for months, but a few things clicked through my mind tonight and I'm very much hoping things go Jeremy's way.

It's the idea that this faked suicide could have been in the game plan and accomplished in the end game - I don't buy in to it.

Whatever should happen in the main scheme of things, I send good wishes to Jeremy, Mike and all the posters who have given their opinions recently.

It's impossible to say one way or another. I've done loads of posts on here, I've read loads of documents, and I'm still not in possession of all the facts. No wonder it's taken 25 years to sort it out so far. The evidence is just not there - it's all speculation, theories, and opinions.

Agree with that.