Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mike Tesko edits forum posters comment..debate ...

I have never thought that Jeremy commited the murders, unlike, most people on here who profess to be experts - I have met JB on several occasions, been in the kitchen and office of WHF and spoken with david & robert & June Boutifour. I have driven the combine late at night whilst JB and 2 of his friends were on the combine shooting rabbits from it. I have driven the old canvas backed land rover from the farm loads of time, and I collected him & jules from the pub at Tollshunt one night very drunk.

I am annoyed i ever wrote something on this site, and i feel as though its just yet another 'outlet' for people who have NO physical connection, NO actual FACTS to write about, but its just a outlet for even more 'chaff'. I am now quite cross that Mr Tesko can attack me when in actual FACT he himself has no contact with either the place or the family himself.

If I am ever asked my "opinion" I would say "I do not believe JB pulled the trigger, I do not believe he was present. I do believe drugs & debts were involved. I believe Jules knows alot more than she has admitted.

I have previously said I wont answer anymore, but in this instant I felt I must defend myself.

Online mike tesko

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 837
  • Karma: +7/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Tesko - Answers to youre attack on me
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:59 PM »
I have never thought that Jeremy commited the murders, unlike, most people on here who profess to be experts - I have met JB on several occasions, been in the kitchen and office of WHF and spoken with david & robert & June Boutifour. I have driven the combine late at night whilst JB and 2 of his friends were on the combine shooting rabbits from it. I have driven the old canvas backed land rover from the farm loads of time, and I collected him & jules from the pub at Tollshunt one night very drunk.

I am annoyed i ever wrote something on this site, and i feel as though its just yet another 'outlet' for people who have NO physical connection, NO actual FACTS to write about, but its just a outlet for even more 'chaff'. I am now quite cross that Mr Tesko can attack me when in actual FACT he himself has no contact with either the place or the family himself.

If I am ever asked my "opinion" I would say "I do not believe JB pulled the trigger, I do not believe he was present. I do believe drugs & debts were involved. I believe Jules knows alot more than she has admitted.

I have previously said I wont answer anymore, but in this instant I felt I must defend myself.
---------------------------

Fair comments, but as I said previously, bedroom carpet was not cut out and burned before PC Bird (SOC) took his crime scene pictures, now if you choose to interpret that as an attack on you, so be it, I can't help but point out the truth which is factually based, because such photographs which show the said bedroom carpet in situ exist, and can be referred to...

I may not have worked on or at the farm at the material time when these shootings took place, but like me, you were not inside the farmhouse when the shootings started, and so my views are just as important as yours...

It's a shame you do not intend to make any further posts, that is your choice, but do not try to imply that your decision is based upon anything I may or may not have said, you came to this site of your own free will and you posted comments which were of interest, but which needed to be clarified....

You are welcome to come back, and make any comments you want to, but if there exists any evidence to contradict anything you or others might have to say, I reserve the right to post a reply, with a view to pointing out any discrepancies, if any exist...

Thank you, for taking the time and trouble, to air your grievances...

Online sarann

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 34
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Tesko - Answers to youre attack on me
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:09 PM »
I have never thought that Jeremy commited the murders, unlike, most people on here who profess to be experts - I have met JB on several occasions, been in the kitchen and office of WHF and spoken with david & robert & June Boutifour. I have driven the combine late at night whilst JB and 2 of his friends were on the combine shooting rabbits from it. I have driven the old canvas backed land rover from the farm loads of time, and I collected him & jules from the pub at Tollshunt one night very drunk.

I am annoyed i ever wrote something on this site, and i feel as though its just yet another 'outlet' for people who have NO physical connection, NO actual FACTS to write about, but its just a outlet for even more 'chaff'. I am now quite cross that Mr Tesko can attack me when in actual FACT he himself has no contact with either the place or the family himself.

If I am ever asked my "opinion" I would say "I do not believe JB pulled the trigger, I do not believe he was present. I do believe drugs & debts were involved. I believe Jules knows alot more than she has admitted.

I have previously said I wont answer anymore, but in this instant I felt I must defend myself.

Did you ever make a statement to the police, Horseydave? Or the media?